Other / Not Listed
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Monmouth
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking for some 142 6.5s. Have bullets, brass, powder, primers for 22-30 cal. USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1630109758477_6837175880419669560.jpeg

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Patrick henry

Reactions
LOL
I have been advertising several boxes of 142 AB LR bullets on this web site for several months, with no hits, ever.
I even offered them less than what I paid. I put them on a different forum, and they sold very quick. Point is, I would encourage you to look into other shooting/hunting forums. Best of luck.

Reactions
LOL
I have been advertising several boxes of 142 AB LR bullets on this web site for several months, with no hits, ever.
I even offered them less than what I paid. I put them on a different forum, and they sold very quick. Point is, I would encourage you to look into other shooting/hunting forums. Best of luck
LOL
I even offered them less than what I paid. I put them on a different forum, and they sold very quick. Point is, I would encourage you to look into other shooting/hunting forums. Best of luck.
Nah. You posted 6.5 prc ammo. I'm looking for bullets only. Thanks though

Patrick henry

Reactions
Yes, I had two cases of ammo AND two cases of bullets. My most recent ad/ post included bullets, again.
I went with the Berger's instead

Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Let Freedom Ring
Sporting Systems
Copeland Custom Gunworks

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington Gun Show
Battle Ground, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Redmond, OR