JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all: I've bought a nice low-mileage Mosquito off of GunBroker, only to find out that a threaded-barrel firearm of any type is illegal in my state of New Jersey. My fault for not checking our state laws... My FFL is holding the Sig hostage until I can find an (out of state) buyer for barrel. I am looking to either buy a standard barrel (short non-threaded) or a Sport barrel (long non-threaded) , or swap my threaded barrel with someone who has a non-threaded. This is a great opportunity for any Mosquito owner looking to upgrade to a threaded barrel. Anyone interested in selling or swapping can reach me at jkoeppel3NOSPAM at comcast dot net, or reply to the thread. I will have pix available tomorrow, email me to request. Thanks for any leads you could provide,
Jim K from NJ

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top