JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello everyone! I'm considering selling my Glock or trading it in for a p320 but before going through that hassle I figured I'd post on here to see if anyone is interested. Maybe someone has an extra 320 or has been looking to get a Glock themselves. It's brand new, purchased it this year, put tritium sights and a OEM threaded barrel. I own an older p228 and love it so I'm looking at getting a newer sig to match it. I love the Glock but unfortunately I can only own one.. (don't ask) let me know what you think, thanks for your time. cheers

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello everyone! I'm considering selling my Glock or trading it in for a p320 but before going through that hassle I figured I'd post on here to see if anyone is interested. Maybe someone has an extra 320 or has been looking to get a Glock themselves. It's brand new, purchased it this year, put tritium sights and a OEM threaded barrel. I own an older p228 and love it so I'm looking at getting a newer sig to match it. I love the Glock but unfortunately I can only own one.. (don't ask) let me know what you think, thanks for your time. cheers
Posting a few pictures might really help also a little clarification might help! Is a Glock 19.5 a regular Gen5 G19 or is it a Gen5 G19 MOS or is it a custom Glock 19?

I'll post some pictures when I get home from work, but generally 19.5 means Glock 19 Gen 5. It is not MOS model, I would have stated otherwise. only upgrades are new ameriglo tritium sights and an OEM threaded barrel like stated in the description. Sit tight for pictures.

Thanks for the responses here are some pictures, the TLR is not included but the OEM threaded barrel is as well as the original barrel, and five 15 round magazines. Also interested in trades for all kinds of guns! no longer just p320. Thanks for your time.

EE08FD6C-234B-42E5-B15E-8D40A7CB8A12.jpeg 45313A9A-F173-4659-BE25-6C80A0BC5AC9.jpeg 40CAF917-3784-4542-A0A4-B2D2057EFC88.jpeg BDE5D86F-01FD-4CC6-9FC8-FEE788CDA83D.jpeg 6BB12501-EDE5-4748-97D3-77F538E328BD.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.