JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade a Vector arms Bulgarian AK 47 with 3 30rnd mags and 1000 rounds of AK47 ammo! The ammo is FMJ Brass cased ammo! I am looking for a Colt 6920/Sig M400 or better! If the gun has extras I may be able to sweeten the pot with more AK ammo! I am at work will post some Pics tonight!!! The AK has Been shot Twice with Less than 100 rounds through it!This is the exact gun that just sold on Gunbroker.com for almost $2000!!!

Vector Arms V47 AK type rifle. The V47 is built from original Bulgarian AK47 parts on a Vector semi-auto receiver. It has wonderful wooden furniture, is chambered for the popular 7.62x39mm caliber, and accepts standard AK magazines and drums. Vector built AKs are every bit the equal of Arsenals and were quite famous during their production run for excellent fit and finish. The Vector V47 is a professionally built AK47 rifle, built by a gunsmith by hand; not on an assembly line by workers. It is built from an original Bulgarian AK47 parts kit in excellent condition, on a newly manufactured Vector brand stamped receiver with proper magazine well dimples. It has the required USA parts such as trigger group and pistol grip; but is otherwise all Bulgarian. This one has many original AK47 features including a Type I bayonet lug under the front sight block, 14mm threaded barrel with removable muzzle brake, ported gas tube, and forward located sling swivel. It has a double hook trigger, which has a short and light pull.
Everything on this rifle is in like-new, factory condition.

Thx Jeff

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.