JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking for .45 ACP brass with large pistol primers and I have the following to trade:

.40 cal. Winchester or Speer once fired. I have a few thousand of each with about 1k of each seperated at this point.

.40 cal. nickle plated. (300 count) Once fired mixed between Speer and Winchester.

.308 (100 count) once fired Federal F-C headstamp.

.38 spl. (149 count) WCC 9X headstamp

.38 spl (50 count) Remington

223 (18 pounds worth :) 1500ish??) 900 + is Winchester once fired. The rest is a mix.

All of this brass is police range pick-up and only the .308 has been through the tumbler. I'm in the Wilsonville/Woodburn area and would prefer a meet in the general North Valley area. I will consider a trip for a large swap.

I also have 20 unknown make .45 185g JHP.

Thanks.

GONE

I have a few hundred once fired 45acp brass by my sig/kimber/ HK. Its been cleaned with my vinegar solution, I only have one 45 now (HK CT) and probably will sell/ trade. I'm interested in that 38/357. Tigards not far from wilsonville.

I have a few hundred once fired 45acp brass by my sig/kimber/ HK. Its been cleaned with my vinegar solution, I only have one 45 now (HK CT) and probably will sell/ trade. I'm interested in that 38/357. Tigards not far from wilsonville.

PM Sent

Your in box is full and won't accept new messages so you've missed some of my replies.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.