JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to trade my recently purchased Springfield XDM .40 cal. Pistol in near new in the box condition It only has 150 rounds pushed through it. Everything is included that shipped from the factory. I bought this because I liked the feel and look of it. But after taking it to the range I have concluded that I prefer single action pistols to the double action ones.

have some extra $$ for the right trade

I would be interested in the following hand guns (nothing D/A only)
Sig's .40 or .45
1911 officer or commander 9mm to .45
or a tactical shotgun or Assault rifle.

Will also sell outight for $500.00

Last Edited:
Absolutely, heck I would even cover the shipping. :s0155:

Are you an FFL yourself?? If you are willing to ship it up, let me know what I need to provide in order to make it happen.

Or I could meet you at Cabelas next time you are up in the area for an FTF purchase. What sort of paperwork would be involved with either option since I've never purchased in this manner before?

I am not, but I have one that I use on a regular basis, To ship You would have to identify a FFL in your area and they would need to provide their FFL info to my FFL, Then My FFL would ship to your FFL and we all pay some fees and its all good.

Face to face is simpler and easier although I have never done one across state lines. I believe that a Bill of sale is all that is required with some information from both parties that basically covers each party in case of unthinkable.

Andy

Any idea when you'll be up in the Olympia area next?

Or possibly the FFL transfer is the way to go... I've got one here that will do it for $20 but again, having never done it before I want to make sure that there isn't anything from a legal standpoint that I am overlooking. I don't particularly what "the man" poking around my place if you know what I mean. :s0131:

And just out of curiousity... why did Doubletap decline? The price seems good and if it's as new as you describe I am surprised it hasn't already been sold. :huh:

He cannot sell it to you FTF across state lines.

FFL transfer is the best way to be legal.

I'm suprised it isn't sold either. It is waaaaaaaaaay below dealer cost!!

I wondered about that... so, thanks for the confirmation! :s0155:

Assuming Doubletap does get this one... any ideas where I am at in the queue on getting one from you Coctailer? :D

I wondered about that... so, thanks for the confirmation! :s0155:

Assuming Doubletap does get this one... any ideas where I am at in the queue on getting one from you Coctailer? :D

Yes, thanks for the conforamtion coctailer , I appriciate the info.

For warned is for armed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.