JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Looking to trade my low round count (150) Sig P220 SS Sport. All German made, all stainless construction, matching triple serial numbers and German proof marks (frame, barrel, slide); nils wood grips and target sights. This pistol in no longer available from Sig as it was a limited import item.

Comes with Sig black case, factory target, two 8 round magazine, all original accessories.

Trades considered:
Sig P226 9mm
Nicer CZ in 9mm
Browning/FN Hi-Power
AK-47
PTR91/HK91
308 bolt rifle

Cash +/- as needed.

I paid over $1000 for this Sig, so please keep that in mind with regards to trades. I will estimate the trade value at about $850.

Thanks,
DJM
Full image gallery here (note: the spots on the grips are white grease, not stains or damage, cleaned it off after the photos)

New link to photo gallery

<broken link removed>

Well, we missed Thursday because you forgot about company coming over for dinner at your house. So then we were going to get together Saturday. I pm'd you and called you Saturday, no answer. Now it is Sunday and still no word from you. Hope it is not something serious.

A busy work week and down not feeling well at all on Saturday. All PM's have now been replied to.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.