JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
CCI
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey yall, I got 1200 cci400s small rifle and 1000 cci 550 small magnum pistol id like to trade.

Looking for some very specific 95gr-150gr 308 projectiles. I have them listed below in the pictures. No others weights or brands please. They likely won't work with the caliber im loading (300 hamr)

Also looking for some some cci 450 small magnum rifle primers.

Primers I'd trade straight across, projectiles we can work out a trade ratio.

NOT FOR SALE. Trade only please.

20221016_191105.jpg 20221016_191103.jpg Screenshot_20221005-220427_Chrome.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I can trade 2,200 CCI 450s, straight trade for yours. I recently received the 450s from PV. I also have an idle box of 130 gr Hndy SP, not sure they are the same without checking. I also have several boxes of 150 SSTs, which I do use so I would need a good reason to part with those. The straight primer trade would be cleanest. I only drive up to PDX area for my kids' sports events, are you ever coming to Eugene area for any reason?

I can trade 2,200 CCI 450s, straight trade for yours. I recently received the 450s from PV. I also have an idle box of 130 gr Hndy SP, not sure they are the same without checking. I also have several boxes of 150 SSTs, which I do use so I would need a good reason to part with those. The straight primer trade would be cleanest. I only drive up to PDX area for my kids' sports events, are you ever coming to Eugene area for any reason?
Unfortunately I don't make it down south very often. Let me.know if you're heading up this week any time though

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top