JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Sig is sold pending a meeting with the buyer. Thanks to all who inquired about it.

Wanting to trade an excellent condition Sig P239 9mm for a Glock 26. I just picked up this Sig in a trade, and it's in great shape. There are some marks on inside of the magwell, and a few small silver spots on the frame, but otherwise it looks great. The trigger is a DA/SA, and the Sig has nights sights that are reasonably bright. The previous owner said that he had put ~2000 rounds through it. I have put ~75 rounds of FMJ's through it and it functioned flawlessly.

Included with the Sig are the original box, papers, a set of of Hogue wraparound grips and two 8-rd mags. With the extra grips and the night sights, I would put the value of this package at around $525.

I am looking for an excellent condition Glock 26 for a FTF trade in the Bellevue/Seattle area of Washington state. I would also consider an excellent condition Glock 19, but I'd really prefer a Glock 26. To keep the trade equal, it would be nice if the Glock also had night sights. If I can't find a suitable local trade in the next week or so, I will probably sell this gun, so feel free to send me an offer if you're interested.

Thanks for looking!

TMann