JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Saiga .223 with a 20" barrel and dimpled receiver. I'd like to trade for a Saiga 5.45x39. The .223 is super clean, and unconverted. The only thing I have done to it is lightly polish the trigger surfaces with 1500 grit.

The manual lists the 100m accuracy as "99mm". It is very accurate, at least at the 50-yd range I go to (with 62gr BB ammo). It has the stock 10 rd magazine, and 1 Surefire 30 round mag. I have about 500 rounds through it, and not a single jam or misfeed, just flawless operation. No front sight cant, or any other flaws like that. The only cosmetic flaw is a ring around the end on the barrel on the front sight base extension that covers the end of the barrel. I started using a pipe cutter to cut off the shroud to see if it was threaded, but I stopped, as I realized I don't need a muzzle brake. I have the stock sling, oil bottle, and cleaning pack, except the stock cleaning rod; it wasn't included by the previous owner when we traded (he only had 30 rounds through it before trading it to me) but I can supply a cleaning rod if needed (I'm just using a generic rod/brush).

Prefer FTF trade in or around the Beaumont TX area right now.