JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Do you love it when a plan comes together? Do you pity the fool who don't love his mamma jamma? Do you have some firearms laying around you want to trade? Well then this is the deal for you.

Up for trade is an original Ruger Mini-14 with a rare factory folding stock. Here's what's up with the gun:
  • Serial number 181: puts production date sometime between 1979-80.
  • I purchased it from the second owner. He put about 100 rounds down it and then it became a safe queen. I did the same. Supposedly, the original owner did about the same.
  • Functionally flawless. With its standard stock on there's almost no recoil. Factory iron sights, I've hit targets out past 100 yards.
  • Folding stock was purchased off Gun Broker by me (it didn't come with it when I bought it). It's in perfect working condition and has little to no damage, impressive for its age.
  • Cleaned after shooting, but spent most of its time in a climate-controlled safe just taking up space.
  • Comes with everything in pic:
    • Rifle, folding stock, original stock
    • New slip-on comp to replace the old comp
    • 2x 30 round and 1x 20
I'm happy to answer any other questions you have or send extra pics if requested.

Interested in trades only right now, not in a hurry to sell. Trade value is $1100. I'm open to negotiate what's fair, but please keep it civil and no lowballers. Only interested in gun trades or trades + cash, not looking for anything outside of guns. Won't consider any offers outside of that. Primarily looking to trade for an AK, but will list everything below.

Trades:
  • AK47: Norinco, Arsenal, WASR, Zastava (open to AK pistols as well)
  • PTR91 (not C308)
  • AR47/AR 7.62x39 upper or complete
  • Sig P226 or P320/M17 (mainly in .40S&W)
  • Glock 21/22
  • Beretta Px4 Storm (.40S&W)
  • CZ Scorpion OR CZ skorpion (I know, probably no one has one to trade but hey, I'd be into it)
  • Precision bolt action gun -- not top of my list but will consider nonetheless
Those are the main trades, but I'm open to considering any offers. Not really looking for 9mm or AR in 5.56/.223. If you made it this far, thanks for reading.

IMG_0977.jpg IMG_0975.jpg IMG_0974.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.