JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Twisp
State
Washington
Zip Code
As stated, I have a Ruger 22/45 for trade. I got this thinking the grip angle would suit me better than the Ruger Standard style, but it doesn't, which means I don't shoot it much. It also limits me to at least standard velocity ammo, I'd prefer something that'll eat whatever I feed it. So I've decided a revolver is the answer :D.

Pistol details. It's a Mk. II version, 1993 manuf. date, so the grip is solid polymer, can't change out grip scales. I've added a Volquartsen accurizing kit, a Tandemkross bolt kit, and a FO front sight. Have all the original parts which will be included if wanted. Includes original case and two mags. I figure trade value in the $450-500 range.

Not too picky about revolvers, could be DA or SA. Capacity not a big deal either, a six shooter is fine, more would be finer ;). As this will be mostly a range toy, I'd like barrel length around 5", and would prefer adjustable sights. Need something full size, back in the day, I seem to recall the Ruger Single Six was a scaled down version of the Blackhawk, that's a bit small for my hands. More concerned with function than cosmetics, honest wear doesn't bother me. Only interested in trades at this time, and trading partners must be willing to ship, I live about 5 miles past the middle of nowhere, so a FTF deal is highly unlikely. Shipping to FFL of choice, of course. Nothing but pictures left, so thanks for looking.

87F9951E-CB0C-4F13-8DF3-D82BD2477A6F_1_201_a.jpeg 46A4DD1A-E99F-4611-B6F8-8FFA7EED1CA6_1_201_a.jpeg B95C39F7-E7E2-437F-B9F4-ABEE47802521_1_201_a.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: