JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello neighbors, looking for trades only.
My kids prefer bolt action and/or centerfire over semi-auto Ruger 10/22. Who'd a thunk it?
So here is a BNIB Ruger 10/22, the carbine model with the flip up rear sight.

The rear sight is my favorite- first had one of these sights on a Ruger M77 in 7MM Remington Magnum. If you haven't tried these sights, I recommend them. I have been trying to find nice ways to modify my other iron sight pieces to this style (except the milsurp stuff. All milsurp is darned near perfect as is.)

So what would make us happy over here are Mosins or other milsurp...
Ammunition or reloading equipment /supplies in 7.62x54R, .30.06, 7.62x39, .357, .40s&w, .38 special.
Revolvers in .22, .357

My philosophy on trades is I want both sides happy. I am not going to try to break someone's balls on a trade, and I expect the same courtesy in return.

I am not in a hurry or desperate, and I do not want green paper. If I get a good offer of a trade, I may be mulling over another one. Let's not rush each other. Sometimes the anticipation adds to the pleasure. Uhm. Hm. I guess it can just lead to frustration sometimes too.

Please- don't ask for a cash price. No interest here.

I'm interested in talking, I will send you a PM. I have a Mosin to trade and a very small amount of ammo with it. May have some other ammo of interest.

I have a 4 inch beretta neos 22 for trade if interested with original carry case...just not very good at hitting anything with it.......had a 10/22 along time ago....let me know....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.