Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT Ruger 10/22 BNIB

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by PMB, Mar 10, 2013.

1. PMB

PMB Vancouver, Washington Active Member

Hello neighbors, looking for trades only.
    My kids prefer bolt action and/or centerfire over semi-auto Ruger 10/22. Who'd a thunk it?
    So here is a BNIB Ruger 10/22, the carbine model with the flip up rear sight.
    DSCN9602_zpse340d195.jpg
    DSCN9603_zpsf2724a29.jpg
    The rear sight is my favorite- first had one of these sights on a Ruger M77 in 7MM Remington Magnum. If you haven't tried these sights, I recommend them. I have been trying to find nice ways to modify my other iron sight pieces to this style (except the milsurp stuff. All milsurp is darned near perfect as is.)
    DSCN9609_zps3c1a754f.jpg
    DSCN9610_zpscb5be584.jpg
    So what would make us happy over here are Mosins or other milsurp...
    Ammunition or reloading equipment /supplies in 7.62x54R, .30.06, 7.62x39, .357, .40s&w, .38 special.
    Revolvers in .22, .357

My philosophy on trades is I want both sides happy. I am not going to try to break someone's balls on a trade, and I expect the same courtesy in return.

I am not in a hurry or desperate, and I do not want green paper. If I get a good offer of a trade, I may be mulling over another one. Let's not rush each other. Sometimes the anticipation adds to the pleasure. Uhm. Hm. I guess it can just lead to frustration sometimes too.

Please- don't ask for a cash price. No interest here.

2. Beamer

Beamer King County New Member

I'm interested in talking, I will send you a PM. I have a Mosin to trade and a very small amount of ammo with it. May have some other ammo of interest.

3. zgnarles

zgnarles Cowlitz County Member

Another PM sent your direction!

4. SkizzikS

SkizzikS Woodland New Member

I have a 4 inch beretta neos 22 for trade if interested with original carry case...just not very good at hitting anything with it.......had a 10/22 along time ago....let me know....