JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
I have lots of different powers to trade for 303 british brass, new unopened factory containers. I may have what you want if you have the 303 brass I need. I am in Eugene, Or and am new to this forum

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
More will be around. Keep an eye out. I actually had to seek out a buyer. It was listed on the releoading classifieds and no takers till i spotted a seeker in another thread.

Good luck!
If 50 per pound is more fair I can do that, I sounds like your brass is primo

If 50 per pound is more fair I can do that, I sounds like your brass is primo
Oh shoot im sorry if i misled you, i sold all mine a week or two ago now.
I was merely trying to convey a rough value for a fair trade.
I usually go online as well and search up the brass if i can find it to get a general idea of what someone would pay.

Also not sure if you responded, but the first person to reply above sounds like he may be interested.

Oh shoot im sorry if i misled you, i sold all mine a week or two ago now.
I was merely trying to convey a rough value for a fair trade.
I usually go online as well and search up the brass if i can find it to get a general idea of what someone would pay.

Also not sure if you responded, but the first person to reply above sounds like he may be interested.
Ok, thanks

I have at least a dozen unopened cans, I can send you a list but maybe it would be better if you sent me what powders you are looking for please.

I Sent you a picture of my inventory of powders attached to this message.
I also need .311 jacketed projectiles if you have some, or 7.62x54r ammo to break down.

20210524_111530.jpg 20210524_111513.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.