JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
GLOCK 23 is Sold.

Also have a Beretta Tomcat .32 with about 100 rounds throught. Excellent Condition, and perfect for pocket carry. Looking for $279 Cash or trade for Ruger .380. or Keltec PF9 or other sub-c, Bersa? I think these Tomcats are retailing for well over $400 these days. Priced to sell...

tomcat2smaller.jpg

glock2Smaller.jpg

Last Edited:
i got a new hi point 9mm rifle easy to shoot just a little bit of a recoil and its supper nice i have only shot about thirty rounds out of it if your interested in a trade and some cash! let me know i get paid on the 15th and i would like a glock 23 i just got a glock 19 and i really like glocks
shoot me an email

[email protected]

Last Edited:
Thanks for the offer, but not interested in the hi-point or other "off" brands.

i understand no problem i really don't like to carry small cal pistols on me its kinda pussy to be honost it was a bad choice to even look into it...the smallest cal i carry is 9mm so have a good day bud and hope you get rid of your gun... rather have off brand then something that only gives someone a belly ach!!

i understand no problem i really don't like to carry small cal pistols on me its kinda pussy to be honost it was a bad choice to even look into it...the smallest cal i carry is 9mm so have a good day bud and hope you get rid of your gun... rather have off brand then something that only gives someone a belly ach!!

glockfan19 - Seriously :confused: :huh: belly ach? dont be a d!(k!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.