JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Would like to trade for used and scrap Lead.

BUT EVEN MORE, I NEED: the below.

I actually need a couple ladles, a Melting pot and
some cannonball sinker molds from 1 oz to 6 oz and
Looks like this year I will be bank fishing, so
maybe a triangle no roll mold in the 2 to 6 oz range also.

Things I have to trade.
More things added.

http://www.payles.com/tooltrade
The tools at the above site can be valued at 50% of what is shown there and the Shim Punch set is negotiable. You won't find one like that anywhere on this planet.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/p-o-ackley-loading-manual-and-shooters-handbook-volume-i-and-ii.183019

A few more things I have to trade are here.

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...or-similar-mount-1-rings.182285/#post-1170803

PLEASE USE PM TO REPLY

Last Edited:
Would like to trade for used and scrap Lead.

If you have some and would like to trade for it, PM me and I will
send you what I have to trade.
Have lots available of scrap lead. would put trade value at 1$/ # unless we are talking about 100's of #'s. then could reduce to $.90/#. Would be looking for bullets to reload, or good brass reloadable pistol cases., Do not need 9mm, or 40 S&W.. could use 30 carbine, 380,10mm, 44 and 45

Still need lead, and maybe casting ladle, pots, ingot mold, and Sinker molds
(Canon Ball 1 oz to 6 oz)

Last Edited:
Check your local tire store. Have them save tire weights for you

I used to do that. Back in the day. Now they all use steel weights :( Also 20K other people stopping and asking the same thing :( again. Thanks though. :)
Also used to buy 5 LB bars connected in 25# strings at the plumbing shops allo over, but not many have that anymore either and they think it made of gold now :/
I just barter when its available and hopefully can get enough to supply us and all the grandkids with fishing stuff :) Just swapped a friend for a nice bar of it, but always need more.
Also need molds and bigger ladle and pot.

Check your local tire store. Have them save tire weights for you
Be sure to take care if you do find someone willing to give you their wheel weights. Many new(er) ones are zinc and it will take about one zinc WW to ruin your entire pot of alloy.

I have no interest in telling you what to do, I just found that out the hard way about 3 years ago when I completely destroyed 20-25lbs. of alloy with what had to be one or two zinc WW's.

Seriously, if you can find an old sailboat with lead keels you can score in a big way. I got 1200lbs. of pure lead from one(FREE) boat several years ago and it was absolutely worth the $150 or so that it cost to dispose of the rest of the boat.

I hope I'm not hijacking the thread. I just wanted to offer my own experiences. Speaking of which, I purchased about 250lbs. of lead sheeting from a roofer in the early '00's for .10 cents per pound. It's worth more now and people are more keen of the value of taking it to a scrapyard, but it's out there if you've always got your eyes open.

Be sure to take care if you do find someone willing to give you their wheel weights. Many new(er) ones are zinc and it will take about one zinc WW to ruin your entire pot of alloy.

I have no interest in telling you what to do, I just found that out the hard way about 3 years ago when I completely destroyed 20-25lbs. of alloy with what had to be one or two zinc WW's.

Seriously, if you can find an old sailboat with lead keels you can score in a big way. I got 1200lbs. of pure lead from one(FREE) boat several years ago and it was absolutely worth the $150 or so that it cost to dispose of the rest of the boat.

I hope I'm not hijacking the thread. I just wanted to offer my own experiences. Speaking of which, I purchased about 250lbs. of lead sheeting from a roofer in the early '00's for .10 cents per pound. It's worth more now and people are more keen of the value of taking it to a scrapyard, but it's out there if you've always got your eyes open.
I may have dated myself. lol. Back when I gathered wheel weight, it was all pure lead.
I have also found lead balist in old air craft.

Making sinkers, so dont care about the alloy too much.

Making sinkers, so dont care about the alloy too much.
Hello, I have some lead I could sell you, but I am not quite sure what neck o the woods you are in . Not sure where Pyongyang , Oregon is LOL! I would have sent you a PM as requested but I am a semi-retarded computer operator. Is it the '' Start a Conversation'' option ? Send me a PM if interested, Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.