JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi Steve here,

I have the highest grade Winchester Super Light 1886 in 45-70, the one with all the fancy engraving and gold inlay deer and elk scenes with high gloss dark walnut.

It is brand new in the factory box, un-fired , 'mint' ,spotless, I paid $1,400 for it.

Looking to trade it for a stock Springfield Armory M1A standard model , or 'modestly' upgraded, i e trigger job, recoil comp, either new or almost mint condition.

NOT interested in super expensive $2,500 to $4000 super duper 'national match' , or buying Your EOTECH / ACOG / Nightforce optics or Harris bipod , laser or after market stock.

Your M1A should have a value of $1000 up to $1,500.

I reasonably value my 1886 at $1000. Example: If Your M1A is worth $1,200 any day of the week then I will toss in $200 to make it an even trade.

I have done my homework, a brand new in the box Spring Arm M1A standard with black composite / plastic stock , and blue / black standard barrel is lowest book $1,200 and highest book $1,400. ( there are dozens and dozens of them sitting new in GunBroker for sale at the $1,400 high book price )

My 1886 comes with a brand new high end brown leather ammo belt - box, and 1 box of Hornady lever-evolution ammo.

If I sell it cash then $1000 takes it.

I am NOT interested in ANY pistols, hunting rifles, shotguns, sheep dogs, pitbulls, pick up trucks, possum bellies, pig skins, tickets to Tebow, oxicotton, NASCAR trophies , X wife Xrated photos, pot plants, gold teeth, chain saws, or any other kooky trades. :s0112: lol.

Thanks for reading

Steve in southern Oregon

IMG_6310.JPG

IMG_6311.JPG

I am NOT interested in ANY pistols, hunting rifles, shotguns, sheep dogs, pitbulls, pick up trucks, possum bellies, pig skins, tickets to Tebow, oxicotton, NASCAR trophies , X wife Xrated photos, pot plants, gold teeth, chain saws, or any other kooky trades. :s0112: lol.

Are you sure you dont want any of that stuff? That looks a lot like a list of my favorite things....

Beautiful gun though.

OH dude you make me SOOO sad. If this were Summer and I was working I'd find a way. But dead of winter on unemp no chance. Good luck beautiful rifle

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.