JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
"One of a kind"
"Unique"
"Custom"
"Sporterized"
"What the bubble gum is that thing!"

Take your pick :s0112: And I know this isn't for everyone, but it might be for you ;) There are a bunch of photos and info in this thread, so I'll just post a couple photos here

I also have 45 rounds of factory PPU ammo and 5 once fired cases that come with it.

My WTT list is pretty short and specific, but if you think you have something close, or just feel like making me laugh, shoot me a PM
I am looking to trade straight across for one of these:

A Ruger New model Flat top 45LC/ACP convertible with the 4 5/8 barrel
A Ruger Old Model (3 screw) 45LC/ACP convertible with the 4 5/8 barrel
A Ruger Single Six or Seven in 32 H&R or 327 Fed Mag, adjustable sights and a 4 5/8 barrel

I'm not looking for a safe queen, don't care if it has the box or shipper or the little red pouch for the extra cylinder.

Do I have a cash price? YES!!! It is the same amount of cash it would take me to buy one of the pistols I listed :cool:
Will I sell the ammo separately? Also YES!! The price on the ammo is the same as my 'cash price' and you get an added bonus of a free rifle
Didn't I just get this? In fact I did, but anyone that knows me knows I "rent" guns more than I buy them, so if you have also been wanting one of those Ruger pistols, keep an eye on my classifieds, odds are it will be for sale again within the year
Why only 5 rounds shot? Hmmm . . . no front sight had a bit to do with that, and also I really just wanted to make sure it went *BANG* and to see what it was like shooting 3030 Brit out of a 6.5 lbs rifle, and it was fine. :) Hard to see in the photos but the stock has a bit of a cast off and the cheek piece is correctly sloped so that when you fire it moves with and slightly away from you instead of against and in to you.

Fell free to ask any other questions, I'm not The Pixel Police and a little chatter isn't going upset me.

303 01.jpg 303 02.jpg 303 18.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bump and a cash price and another trade option.

Cash price is $800.00 but if you have a different number in mind, feel free to PM me, but before you do, ask yourself how you would react to the offer if it was yours ;)

New trade option is a Ruger Blackhawk 4 5/8 in 41 mag + cash

Bump with a one time price drop to $700.00 and new trade added

I would also consider one of the 4 Click Italian SA's in 45 LC / 45acp or possibly 44 spl or 357 plus cash to work out to +/- $700. How much cash would depend on which model you have, condition, and all that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.