JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello All,

I have a norinco sks with folding stock and a few spare mags, has pin on style muzzle brake, also have a fajen thumb hole stock that goes with it. Weapon is in very good conditionand well cared for. interested in trading for decent .22 pistol ,9mm, shotgun, or ? prefer ftf, located in the eugene area

Thanks,
Kyle.

I'm in Eugene but don't have anything to trade at the moment. PM me if you have a cash price in mind. thanks --

I posted the other day but was having trouble getting my pix on. I have a norinco sks, has folding stock as well as a fajen thumb hole stock (right hand) comes with the original flip down magazine, as well as two 30rnds, and one 20 rnd. Machine is in great condition and has been well cared for. Open too trade for pistol (small 9mm, ketec.380, or?)or sell outright fo $250

sks.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice SKS. I especially like that thumbhole stock - who's the manufacturer?

Unfortunately, the only thing I could offer you to swap is a Revolving Carbine or a pair of 1858 New Armys - all in black powder.

I posted the other day but was having trouble getting my pix on. I have a norinco sks, has folding stock as well as a fajen thumb hole stock (right hand) comes with the original flip down magazine, as well as two 30rnds, and one 20 rnd. Machine is in great condition and has been well cared for. Open too trade for pistol (small 9mm, ketec.380, or?)or sell outright fo $250

Hey Kyle,

Sent ya a PM with a trade offer. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.