JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered this a while back and it came in and I forgot about it. Since they raised their prices they are backordered a long ways as they are in high demand.

This one was made 4/12/12 just a baby.:grin:

Looking for trades in 7.62x51 like the Sig 17S. DPMS SASS and RRA Operators, Armalite 10(T), PTR91 MSG, and a possible Colt LE6940P, SIG 516 Patrol in FDE.

I will think of more. No hurry here and don't mind keeping it if nothing comes along.

As for trades they must be in perfect condition and have everything they came with.

I don't want any parts gun period!

Or guns with 50 MagPul parts on it or any optics. The thing is we all pay different prices on optics and parts and I will leave it at that. Unless it is a nice optic at a great price.

I would rather dress it up the way I want.

I will get pics up tomorrow as I don't want to go into the safe right now.

I know what this gun is worth so lowball offers should be kept to yourself or others may see them.

I have always been fair and will continue to be so.

This is the most sought M1A and are very difficult to find. So I am just not going to just let it go.

Thanks for my little vent and again pics will be up tomorrow.

47d64bdb-dd54-b7ea.jpg
47d64bdb-dd6d-b812.jpg
47d64bdb-ddac-c677.jpg
47d64bdb-ddd5-a320.jpg
47d64bdb-ddf0-1624.jpg
47d64bdb-de0d-f43f.jpg
47d64bdb-de25-0793.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.