JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Walther PPKs, It's stainless steel. This is not a ppk by S&W (not recalled) Comes with 2 clips and a case. 275 rounds of 380 ammo. It is in excellent condition. I am looking to trade for a Walther P99. If you have one you would like to trade please let me know. I have recieved a number of emails with people asking if I would like to sell it. I didn't want to sell it but I would like to see what some offers are, I guess I would sell it if I could get enough. [email protected] 719 439 6433

Update. Well it looks like the commies got their way again. Aparently because I am not a Oregon resident yet I would not be able to do this trade or even sell my gun here without first sending my gun back to colorado to a gun shop there and after paying them $60 plus shipping fees they would ship it back to an oregon gun shop to have the gun put back in the buyers name (extra $60) and if I traded, that buyer would have to do the same thing. If I was an oregon resident all we would have to do is a bill of sale. If we just did it like that though there would be a small fine. $250,000 and 10 years in jail. So the point is **** THIS STATE AND IT'S LAWS.

0327091749.jpg

0327091750.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.