Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT my PPKs for a P99

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Hippie, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Hippie

Hippie Portland New Member

I have a Walther PPKs, It's stainless steel. This is not a ppk by S&W (not recalled) Comes with 2 clips and a case. 275 rounds of 380 ammo. It is in excellent condition. I am looking to trade for a Walther P99. If you have one you would like to trade please let me know. I have recieved a number of emails with people asking if I would like to sell it. I didn't want to sell it but I would like to see what some offers are, I guess I would sell it if I could get enough. fire_junky@msn.com 719 439 6433

Update. Well it looks like the commies got their way again. Aparently because I am not a Oregon resident yet I would not be able to do this trade or even sell my gun here without first sending my gun back to colorado to a gun shop there and after paying them $60 plus shipping fees they would ship it back to an oregon gun shop to have the gun put back in the buyers name (extra $60) and if I traded, that buyer would have to do the same thing. If I was an oregon resident all we would have to do is a bill of sale. If we just did it like that though there would be a small fine. $250,000 and 10 years in jail. So the point is **** THIS STATE AND IT'S LAWS.

0327091749.jpg

0327091750.jpg

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  2. jkraig

jkraig West Linn, Oregon New Member

Please contact me if you would be willing to sell it outright on a cash deal.

Jason

3. glorydays4ever

glorydays4ever Happy Valley Active Member

Email sent:)

4. jkraig

jkraig West Linn, Oregon New Member

Another email sent with offer.