JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to buy at least 500 rounds of .40 SW. Let me know what you have available. I will pay up to 200. That is a reasonable price for that amount of ammo. If you think thats too low, dont respond. If you have some you want to sell for that amount, respond.

Thanks =)

If you got 9mm or a few loose rounds of .223/5.56 I think I've got like 30 rounds of remington standard FMJ .40 (I don't own a .40 anymore) I'll scrounge to see how much I've got if you're interested in a trade.

I have a 250rd umc box of .40 and 200 other rds of .40 I could do for $180.00. I am not able to head north anytime soon though so would have to head to salem if interested. Jeff

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.