JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking to trade my customized 2.75" Ruger Police Service-Six .357 magnum revolver for a Smith & Wesson 4516 "compact" .45 auto (or any good compact .45 auto...Or a GOOD 30-06 rifle).

My Ruger Police Service-Six started out as a blued gun, but I replaced the trigger-guard, and cylinder & crane with stainless steel parts (the original parts are included), as well as mirror-polished other parts (hammer, trigger, barrel, backstrap, part of frame, etc.). I "melted" all of the sharp-edges. I also smoothed and tuned the action, and it is SMOOTH. As well as a nice "generic" pistol case, and the owner's manual for the gun, this trade-offer comes with a VERY nice wood Hogue Monogrip (on the gun), as well as a nice wood Mustang grip (with fingergrooves), as well as 3 sets of Pachmayr grips, and the original small Ruger wood grip. It also comes with 4 speedloaders (3 HKS, 1 Safariland II), an Uncle Mike's cordura double speedloader pouch, and a nice (black) leather Safariland "Split-Six" single speedloader pouch. It also comes with a few boxes of various excellent factory JHP loads.

This gun looks great, feels great, and shoots great.

I will ONLY trade "face-to-face". I am located in Hoquiam, WA.

Here is a (bad) photo of the Ruger I'm looking to trade:

Last Edited:
That is beautiful....but alas, I have nothing to trade and I live in Or. anyway.

In my 45 years of gun handling, I have never seen that combo....nicely done!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.