JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Woodland
State
Washington
Zip Code
Got a gen 3 Glock 19 that framework was done by rocket city stippling. Sniper gray cerakote with a norsso slide cut for a vortex viper, angry bear sites, ZP stainless barrel. The trigger in it in the photo is NOT in it now. Trigger in it now is a OE trigger.

Looking to dip my toes into the sig waters so I'm open to nice P320 or even a P365

Also a full size M&P with the 5" barrel would peak my interest.

Let me know. Thank you

EFB93E0B-AEB0-41E0-AC36-9271D82C7840.jpeg 511F229D-D873-42C2-9FBC-9CEEEEEB4C54.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Got a gen 3 Glock 19 that framework was done by rocket city stippling. Sniper gray cerakote with a norsso slide cut for a vortex viper, angry bear sites, ZP stainless barrel. The trigger in it in the photo is NOT in it now. Trigger in it now is a OE trigger.

Looking to dip my toes into the sig waters so I'm open to nice P320 or even a P365

Let me know. Thank you

View attachment 1222309 View attachment 1222310
I have a Wilson Combat P320 that's in great condition if you're interested.

Let me know. Thank you

View attachment 1222309 View attachment 1222310
Is your G20 still available Gcoop?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.