JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
CCI
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Near Willamina
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've got 2K fresh CCI magnum small pistol primers. Willing to trade for standard small pistol or large pistol. I know I can use them so not looking for advice, thanks. Just figured if someone out there needs magnum and can't find them we can help each other out.

Will be traveling up to Portland / Gresham area this weekend sometime, working in Albany Monday, and Forest Grove the rest of the week. I can meet during work if that helps facilitate a trade.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've got 2K fresh CCI magnum small pistol primers. Willing to trade for standard small pistol or large pistol. I know I can use them so not looking for advice, thanks. Just figured if someone out there needs magnum and can't find them we can help each other out.

Will be traveling up to Portland / Gresham area this weekend sometime, working in Albany Monday, and Forest Grove the rest of the week. I can meet during work if that helps facilitate a trade.
Still available?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top