WTT my 9mm for your .45ACP (Portland/Vancouver area)

Reactions
Portland, OR area trade wanted!

What I'm offering: 600 rounds of factory loaded 9mm- 500 rounds of Federal 147gr JHP (9MS is the Federal code), which is worth about $17/box at retail last time I checked and 100 rounds of Federal HST 147 gr JHP (P9HST2 is the Federal code), which is close to $30/box. The HST is the 'premium' spec and is nickel cased. All my ammo is in factory boxes and is brand new.

What I want: 500 rounds of factory loaded .45ACP ball ammo with brass casing. I'm not interested in aluminum cased ammo or any kind of 'premium' or hollow point ammo.

I know .45ACP ammo is, generally speaking, more expensive than most generic 9mm ammo, which is why I'm offering 600 round of 9mm for 500 rounds of .45ACP.

If you have 200 or more rounds of .45ACP and want to trade for a fairly equivalent value of my 9mm, feel free to offer your trade.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom