JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Portland, OR area trade wanted!

What I'm offering: 600 rounds of factory loaded 9mm- 500 rounds of Federal 147gr JHP (9MS is the Federal code), which is worth about $17/box at retail last time I checked and 100 rounds of Federal HST 147 gr JHP (P9HST2 is the Federal code), which is close to $30/box. The HST is the 'premium' spec and is nickel cased. All my ammo is in factory boxes and is brand new.

What I want: 500 rounds of factory loaded .45ACP ball ammo with brass casing. I'm not interested in aluminum cased ammo or any kind of 'premium' or hollow point ammo.

I know .45ACP ammo is, generally speaking, more expensive than most generic 9mm ammo, which is why I'm offering 600 round of 9mm for 500 rounds of .45ACP.

If you have 200 or more rounds of .45ACP and want to trade for a fairly equivalent value of my 9mm, feel free to offer your trade.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.