JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello,
In-person trade in SW Portland or downtown.

I happen to have a tiny (nearly insignificant) number of .40 bullets I (accidentally) got as part of a larger purchase that I want to trade for a similar number of bullets in a caliber I can use (.45; .38; 9mm). They DO appear to be coated, but I'm not sure what with. I'm happy to throw in cash if you have a larger quantity or nicer bullet of a caliber I can use. I'm interested in plinking OR self defense bullets.

While I'm at it, I might as well also say: I also happen to be looking for Bullseye, Universal, Win231, or Unique if you can trade or sell some? Or some other powder you recommend for .45 and .38? I can trade one pound of H335 for it or just pay cash. Bottom line is, I'd like to "acquire" 1-4 pounds of a handgun powder that will work for .38 and .45. Any help would be most appreciated.

So, can you use 83 .40 bullets?

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg IMG_0486.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks to wct0415 - these do appear to be just what's on that website.
They have "these' for $44.25 per 500 before shipping. Which means my 83 bullets are worth about $7.35 before shipping.

But again, I just want to trade them for something I can use. ;)

These remain available and I'll pull the advertisement if they're gone. Thanks to everyone for looking.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top