JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Good day,
I have 100 old 30-30 cartridges and fired brass to trade. I just got my first bolt action rifle (ever) in .308 and am looking to do some loading. I have approximately 44 ready-to-fire factory cartridges and approximately 55 fired brass. The "Winchester Wells Fargo & Co." 150GR. Silvertips are truly beautiful. I've had them since my father sold his 30-30 somewhere around 25 years ago.

Anyway, I have a small quantity of brass and I have 100 new .308 bullets. What I don't have are powder (even old stuff) or large rifle primers (even old ones). I'm just plinking at this point, not shooting 500 yards (yet). I know one of you will be able to help me out. I can add cash if you are willing to add more components.

Thank you for looking. I'd like to meet downtown, in SW Portland, in South Portland, or in Tigard. DM me.

IMG_2137.jpg IMG_2138.jpg IMG_2139.jpg IMG_2140.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good day,
I have 100 old 30-30 cartridges and fired brass to trade. I just got my first bolt action rifle (ever) in .308 and am looking to do some loading. I have approximately 44 ready-to-fire factory cartridges and approximately 55 fired brass. The "Winchester Wells Fargo & Co." 150GR. Silvertips are truly beautiful. I've had them since my father sold his 30-30 somewhere around 25 years ago.

Anyway, I have a small quantity of brass and I have 100 new .308 bullets. What I don't have are powder (even old stuff) or large rifle primers (even old ones). I'm just plinking at this point, not shooting 500 yards (yet). I know one of you will be able to help me out. I can add cash if you are willing to add more components.

Thank you for looking. I'd like to meet downtown, in SW Portland, in South Portland, or in Tigard. DM me.

View attachment 1047262 View attachment 1047263
Can you clarify what you want in trade as far as quantities go?

What I want in trade? I'd like a .357 lever gun and a Glock 43x MOS. But frankly, whatever one of you gentlemen or ladies is willing to offer. I've found on this amazing website about half the time I get a reasonable offer, and the other half of the time some generous soul asks "what do you need?" and hooks me up. I just hope to pay it forward in a decade or two when I have my own trove of spare components and not enough time.

All this being said: I have a pending trade. Hopefully it works out.

Thank you for your interest @arakboss. Hopefully I'll get some loaded soon and take this Savage 110 tactical in .308 out soon. My first bolt action rifle ever. I'm very excited. I see your regular posts and I suspect you'd end up being one of the generous ones. Have a good week.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top