JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Time to let go of my PDX. I bought this at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton last year.
It's in excellent shape (but dirty in these photos). I probably fired under 500 rounds through it.
Does not come with the MRO nor the BUIS as I have a few AR pistols/rifles that can use them.
It will come with the magazine and the original box that it came in.
DM me for more details or trade options that include plus/minus cash from my end.

This was a unicorn gun for me when I was living in CA and I did not hesitate at the opportunity to buy it when I saw it for sale.
Since moving to OR, I bought a couple of unicorn guns that I have been wanting and I am finally getting them out of my system and finding out what I practically need as well as buying firearms for my daughter who has taken a big interest in 2A .
I am open to (multiple) trades with cash on top and can work out the pricing through DM's.

Interested in these trades:
PSA AK-V
Galil Ace
Precision .22 or .22WMR rifles
NEW TRADE addition: Canon Camera and/or lenses. Like a 5D MKII, 70-200L 2.8, 24-70L 2.8. Combo of some sort works also.

I'm located in Happy Valley and can meet locally or an hour away from my location.

001(14).jpg

001(13).jpg

001(12).jpg

001(11).jpg

001(10).jpg

001(8).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
updated price to $2000.
I have been on and off of NWFA due to interest. Please be patient and I will get back to you or offers...i apologize in advance.
Trades I am looking for still stands and price of trade can be worked out. Thank you!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.