JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Barnstead electric water distiller available for trade. Thought I would modify it for other uses but decided to go another route. All the surfaces that contact water are pyrex........ It can produce 6 liters per hour and be setup for continuous operation. I also have and extra heater and a few spare pyrex parts to go with it as well as a de-ionization and de-mineralification filter to go with it. The still retails for around 6k and each of the spare parts are upwards of 1k.. I am willing to part with it for the right O/U or S/S shotgun offer. I am willing to entertain other offers but a good bird gun is my aim. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top