JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This deal requires ffl transfer and shipping. Myself and the firearm are in Arizona for the next 6 months or so.

This firearm has had maybe 100 rounds through it. It is in great condition. I will send detailed pics in the event a serious deal is considered. It has never been mistreated and I am the original owner. I invested 1500$ in this plus taxes and fees. Purchased in Yuma AZ. Comes with box and all that and an extra Kimpro mag. This is a best offer deal so send me cash offers if to want. I will not answer "what's the absolute lowest you will sell it for" unless you would want to hear "what's the most you will pay". :)

I am primarily looking to trade. I am interested in the following. Some will require cash on top. I will not add cash on my side. Thx

Ruger SR 762 maybe 556
Will consider matching AR DD,colt high end
Hk usp p2000, P7 PSP, M8, p3000, usp compact .45, Hk .45 or .45c
I may consider other trades, please send offers and I will consider.

Purchaser covers shipping and insurance. Trades- we will each cover our own firearms expense.

Please email for pics, and please, only serious inquiries.

The first ad was mistakenly duplicated. This add is for a trade into a rifle or a hand gun. Again. I will apologize and modify my add to accommodate those with a sensitivity to Internet forum rules or etiquette. It has been sometime since I have been on here. I really don't remember it being such a.... Interesting forum. Thx for everyone's input.

image.jpg

Last Edited:
perhaps you should worry about yourself and not police the forum. Would it really make you feel so much better if he changed from wts/wtt to just wtt. If you have am issue with a guys post send a PM.

WTS= needs to post price. Its the forum rules. This is not a auction site. I'd reccomend Remove it to wtt or close the ad or the mods will do it for you

Worry about yourself mude. Rules are rules

Um no. Thanks for the advice though. If you have issue with the guys post send a pm. It's common courtesy. For somebody who loves to quote rules I figured you would know that.

Prefix changed. And so has some of this community. I've been a member for years, back then it was a much smaller forum. I am sorry if anyone was annoyed by my posts. I will need to read a refresher on the rules. Thx to those looking to keep the forum up to code and bigger thx to mude7

Mude7 I agree with you....some people here are so uptight!....why dont we just cut his hand off for making a mistake, way to welcome him back! instead of politely asking for the sale price he gets "not an auction", "read the rules", off with his head!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.