Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT Kimber Pro Covert 2

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by redmistnmysight, Dec 7, 2013.

1. redmistnmysight

redmistnmysight ..... Member

This deal requires ffl transfer and shipping. Myself and the firearm are in Arizona for the next 6 months or so.

This firearm has had maybe 100 rounds through it. It is in great condition. I will send detailed pics in the event a serious deal is considered. It has never been mistreated and I am the original owner. I invested 1500$ in this plus taxes and fees. Purchased in Yuma AZ. Comes with box and all that and an extra Kimpro mag. This is a best offer deal so send me cash offers if to want. I will not answer "what's the absolute lowest you will sell it for" unless you would want to hear "what's the most you will pay". :)

I am primarily looking to trade. I am interested in the following. Some will require cash on top. I will not add cash on my side. Thx

Ruger SR 762 maybe 556
    Will consider matching AR DD,colt high end
    Hk usp p2000, P7 PSP, M8, p3000, usp compact .45, Hk .45 or .45c
    I may consider other trades, please send offers and I will consider.

Purchaser covers shipping and insurance. Trades- we will each cover our own firearms expense.

Please email for pics, and please, only serious inquiries.

The first ad was mistakenly duplicated. This add is for a trade into a rifle or a hand gun. Again. I will apologize and modify my add to accommodate those with a sensitivity to Internet forum rules or etiquette. It has been sometime since I have been on here. I really don't remember it being such a.... Interesting forum. Thx for everyone's input.

image.jpg

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  2. Roypdx

Roypdx Pdx Member

This is not an auction site.

3. Mude7

Mude7 Portland, Oregon Member

I don't see anything about an auction. What are you talking about? He's primarily interested in trades. Seems fairly straight forward to me.

rsmccsman and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Roypdx

Roypdx Pdx Member

Perhaps you should read the rules WTS requires asking price.

BVB and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Mude7

perhaps you should worry about yourself and not police the forum. Would it really make you feel so much better if he changed from wts/wtt to just wtt. If you have am issue with a guys post send a PM.

Addicted and (deleted member) like this.
  6. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

WTS= needs to post price. Its the forum rules. This is not a auction site. I'd reccomend Remove it to wtt or close the ad or the mods will do it for you

Worry about yourself mude. Rules are rules

7. Mude7

You guys need a hobby.

8. Roypdx

Roypdx Pdx Member

Mud u need a new web site

9. Mude7

Um no. Thanks for the advice though. If you have issue with the guys post send a pm. It's common courtesy. For somebody who loves to quote rules I figured you would know that.

10. Roypdx

Roypdx Pdx Member

Like u did me? Why don't you be the high bidder on this auction ( best offer) and shut us all up

11. redmistnmysight

Prefix changed. And so has some of this community. I've been a member for years, back then it was a much smaller forum. I am sorry if anyone was annoyed by my posts. I will need to read a refresher on the rules. Thx to those looking to keep the forum up to code and bigger thx to mude7

12. PuddleMonkey

PuddleMonkey Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

9aaark.jpg

13. Addicted

Addicted Dallas, OR Active Member

Mude7 I agree with you....some people here are so uptight!....why dont we just cut his hand off for making a mistake, way to welcome him back! instead of politely asking for the sale price he gets "not an auction", "read the rules", off with his head!

14. fxdc

fxdc Da Valley USPSA, SPEED STEEL, IDPA, 3 GUN

Wish I was in AZ now ! Its f ing cold here!!!!!!

15. redmistnmysight

It's pretty nice. I don't miss Oregon ice storms one bit. But it is interesting.