JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My Kahr CM9 with an extra 6 round magazine is up for possible trade. It has factory installed Trijicon night sights (I sent it in to have them install them). It has about 1500 rounds through it so far. Full disclosure: I bought it new, It went back to the factory for issues after the 200 round break in and has been flawless through 175 + JHP Golden Sabre +p's and well over 600 FMJ rounds after it came back. It's super accurate, comfortable and looks great. It comes with the plastic case and most everything that came in the box. I just like my G26 better.

I am interested in trading it on:

.30-06 elk rifle with or without scope - bolt action. 7mm considered.
nice trap shotgun? -
.45 Glock or HK ... 10mm Glock?
LCR or S&W snubbie
eastern bloc military surplus stuff, rare Mosin Nagant, SVT-40, AK-47, East German Makarov, Russian SKS, etc - I would chip in cash to balance trade if needed.

Please PM with offers. Would possibly consider cash deal. I would want a bill of sale and to see WA DL and CPL to do the trade. I would travel most anywhere in the state, too for the right deal. I'm not in any hurry either.

Thanks for the consideration -
Scott

IMAG0548.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top