JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
WTT for .22 ammo, Black Military Kabar made by the Ontario Knife company still in original milspec packaging with stock number. These knives are 12 7/8" overall and have never been used, $50.00

DSCN0353.jpg

WTT for .22 ammo, Black Military Kabar made by the Ontario Knife company still in original milspec packaging with stock number. These knives are 12 7/8" overall and have never been used, $50.00

How many for the trade? I take it that blade is 7" correct. How is the condition of the blade? I am interested but only if you make it down towards vancouver?

Scott

I won't be there anytime soon, but I would take a couple of bricks. The knives are brand new, never been used and the blades are sharp. So I'll be trading a knife for two bricks of good ammo.

Well I have 1 brick of PMC and 8 bricks of Federal 525 value packs. Let me know. I know I don't want to ship because I just spent $50 bucks in shipping ammo and it would not be worth it to ship. I might make a trip to Cabelas. Anyways if you make this way let me know. Thanks.

Scott

Scott,
I'm going to be off of exit 88 in Washington tomorrow at 11:00, I'm going to meet a guy with a Savage I've been looking for, so if you can meet me there email me at [email protected] and let me know, I'll bring the knife with me. Bring three bricks of the Federal 525.
We are supposed meet on the eastside of the freeway, I'll be in a blue Dodge Dakota 4 door and my cell number is 206-227-6339.
Tom

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.