JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Jennings .22 that has been surprisingly reliable. I shot 20 mags through it on the 4th so I shot 120 rounds with not one single problem on one day. It has never given me a single problem ever. I have cash to add for a handgun. I'd especially be interested in something like a Makarov with some cash from me. If you have a handgun in the 250-ish range that you're looking to sell PM me because I'm looking for one. I'll answer any questions as best as I can. thanks.

I also have about 8 Car Stereos with 2 being new in the box. The rest are in good condition but not brand new like the 2. Well let's talk and work something out.

I also have other things to throw in so PM if you're interested in things like Vintage Schwinns, 10 Speed Centurion Omega, some buffalo nickels, or some silver nickels.

rsz_1imag1039.jpg

Bump I'm still looking for something that my wife can use. So to be clear I have $260, A reliable Jennings .22, A NIB Car Stereo, and A Centurion Omega Bicycle.

So for everything I've listed I'm looking for something in the range of 5 to 600. I can remove some items to balance out for a trade that's worth less. Just shoot me a PM with what you have and what you want from what I've listed to trade for. Thanks.