JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE INTEREST

I've come to the conclusion that I can't shoot them both at once, and I don't think I have enough money to feed more than one, so the flat top if up for a possible trade.

It's an ASA lower, with an unknown upper. I haven't been able to find any forge marks on the upper and the only marks found on the barrel are "SS 5.56" Some have thought it might be a complete Oly upper. I've put quite a few rounds through it and it's been 100% reliable and accurate. The previous owner put 1k through it without issue. It does have a free float tube and hogue grip on it. It'll come with the carry handle and 1 pmag.

The only issues are completely cosmetic. It does have some dings on the magwell which don't effect function in any way.

On the right:

poop.jpg

The lower one:

2AR15.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Picture078.jpg

I'll also throw in the cheapie 4x scope in the above picture.

What I'd really like is a high cap 9/40/45 compact of fullsize. Willing to accept a trade + cash if you don't have equal value. I'd like to get $700 OBO. Make an offer, worst I can do is say no :p

Might be interested, do you have any pictures? What kind of condition is it in? What else would you be able to offer on top of the S&W? Thanks! :D

Also, I would accept a decent pistol + SKS as trade. Also considering other rifles/shotguns. I want a pistol but am open to a pistol + other firearm as trade. Make me an offer, I'll work with you :)

Thank you! I like my rifles nice and simple. I was thinking about hanging a bunch of junk on it, but it would just be a waste. That's why I'm keeping the 20"...won't have to worry about spending big bucks on optics and crap :p

I don't have any pics of the mossberg at this time. Its a 12g, wood furniture, vented/ribbed barrel with choke set, some slight tooling around where the barrel, in pretty good condition.

The S&W has less than 500 rounds through it. Only real wear on it is a slight discoloration on the trigger.

I'm not sure how interested I am in the Smith. They seem to be pretty inexpensive, and not 100% what I'm looking for. How long is the barrel on the Mossberg? Not really looking for a skeet/hunting gun, more of an HD gun. Anything else you interested in trading? Thanks :D

It's like a 27" inch barrel or something long like that, it's more of a turkey gun than a HD gun, I also have a Swedish Mauser in 6.5x55, but it's not worth that much. Thanks for your time.

Well I'm not totally set against the Smith, I'd just like to do a little more research before I jump into it. Let me think about it for a bit and I'll get back to you. Thanks for your time as well!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top