Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTT: Homebrew flat top AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
41 / 1 / 0
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE INTEREST

I've come to the conclusion that I can't shoot them both at once, and I don't think I have enough money to feed more than one, so the flat top if up for a possible trade.

It's an ASA lower, with an unknown upper. I haven't been able to find any forge marks on the upper and the only marks found on the barrel are "SS 5.56" Some have thought it might be a complete Oly upper. I've put quite a few rounds through it and it's been 100% reliable and accurate. The previous owner put 1k through it without issue. It does have a free float tube and hogue grip on it. It'll come with the carry handle and 1 pmag.

The only issues are completely cosmetic. It does have some dings on the magwell which don't effect function in any way.

On the right:

poop.jpg

The lower one:

2AR15.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Picture078.jpg

I'll also throw in the cheapie 4x scope in the above picture.

What I'd really like is a high cap 9/40/45 compact of fullsize. Willing to accept a trade + cash if you don't have equal value. I'd like to get $700 OBO. Make an offer, worst I can do is say no :p

Reactions
Feedback
91 / 1 / 0
I like it. Would you be at all interested in a S&W 4043 .40 w/ 5 ll rd mags, a brand new bianchi shoulder harness, 250 rds of ammo and S&W box for a partial trade?

OP
S
Reactions
Feedback
41 / 1 / 0
Might be interested, do you have any pictures? What kind of condition is it in? What else would you be able to offer on top of the S&W? Thanks! :D

OP
S
Reactions
Feedback
41 / 1 / 0
Also, I would accept a decent pistol + SKS as trade. Also considering other rifles/shotguns. I want a pistol but am open to a pistol + other firearm as trade. Make me an offer, I'll work with you :)

OP
S
Reactions
Feedback
41 / 1 / 0
Thank you! I like my rifles nice and simple. I was thinking about hanging a bunch of junk on it, but it would just be a waste. That's why I'm keeping the 20"...won't have to worry about spending big bucks on optics and crap :p

Reactions
Feedback
91 / 1 / 0
I don't have any pics of the mossberg at this time. Its a 12g, wood furniture, vented/ribbed barrel with choke set, some slight tooling around where the barrel, in pretty good condition.

The S&W has less than 500 rounds through it. Only real wear on it is a slight discoloration on the trigger.

OP
S
Reactions
Feedback
41 / 1 / 0
I'm not sure how interested I am in the Smith. They seem to be pretty inexpensive, and not 100% what I'm looking for. How long is the barrel on the Mossberg? Not really looking for a skeet/hunting gun, more of an HD gun. Anything else you interested in trading? Thanks :D

Reactions
Feedback
91 / 1 / 0
It's like a 27" inch barrel or something long like that, it's more of a turkey gun than a HD gun, I also have a Swedish Mauser in 6.5x55, but it's not worth that much. Thanks for your time.

OP
S
Reactions
Feedback
41 / 1 / 0
Well I'm not totally set against the Smith, I'd just like to do a little more research before I jump into it. Let me think about it for a bit and I'll get back to you. Thanks for your time as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider