JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to trade for a glock 45 only, not looking for cash

It's got 500 rounds or so through it, it's in perfect condition, absolutely no marks or scuffs

For some reason, the website won't let me upload pictures of it from my laptop, so text me for pictures.
It does not come with the night sights.
The rear stock sights fell apart when I swapped them out, so I'm ordering new ones, it does have the stock front sight
Comes with the case, the cleaning kit, lock, three mags, the speed loader, and back straps

Just looking for a trade for a glock 45 MOS of equal condition if possible.
Stock
Feel free to text, or PM me!
503-734-0263

UPDATE: I've placed an order on a Glock 45. If the order goes through, I will be selling the Glock 19 soon enough.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Here ya go.

Here ya go.

I tried to make a deal, but nothing came of it, communication wasn't really there.

Last Edited:
I actually reached out to this guy
He initially seems interested, but keeps leaving me on read and doesn't get back to me.
Kind of a waste of time, if even understand if he was on the fence about it, but he claims his phone doesn't work.
He's not communicating with me at all.

Either way, he never texts me back.
Thanks for the link though

This happened to another member working on a trade with that guy. Be cautious!

I actually reached out to this guy
He initially seems interested, but keeps leaving me on read and doesn't get back to me.
Kind of a waste of time, if even understand if he was on the fence about it, but he claims his phone doesn't work.
He's not communicating with me at all.

Either way, he never texts me back.
Thanks for the link though
I had been working on a trade with that guy the last couple days as well. Spotty communication, then agree to a deal, then crickets once we set up a time to do the transfer. Last message was the phone has issues. Yet he's able to text. Now, no responses. Beware of that guy.

I had been working on a trade with that guy the last couple days as well. Spotty communication, then agree to a deal, then crickets once we set up a time to do the transfer. Last message was the phone has issues. Yet he's able to text. Now, no responses. Beware of that guy.
Yeah, as soon as started talking about a place, the conversation dropped off.
UPDATE: He has totally bailed on the offer, I've blocked him and just moved on. I wouldn't recommend doing business with him.

Last Edited:
Thanks for the heads up! I see he locked his add now. Very shady actions to be sure.:s0155: So as not to make a future mistake, he made the "Ignore List":s0112:

Good luck with your trade. Hope something finds its way to you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.