JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Bend
State
Oregon
I need some small pistol primers. I have Fed 210M
215M
CCI small rifle
Ramshot TAC 1lb and 8lb
N570 1lb's
Varget 1lb
Titegroup 1lb
LIL GUN 1lb
I'd trade 1 for 1 with primers. I think 1lb of powder for 1k primers, but for some of powders I might do 2lbs.
I live in Bend. May travel for the right deal.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are you still looking for small pistol primers? I have 900 Winchester small pistol primers I would trade for 900 Fed 210m if you still have some…

image.jpg

I'm in scio, in the valley… was hoping to hear back sooner, I drove thru Bend yesterday.
Pretty busy this weekend but could maybe meet you next week or weekend if you'd be willing to drive a little.
Bummer I was camping with no cell service (which I love!)
We can definitely make this happen. I get over there frequently. Let's stay in touch if one of us heads towards the other soon

I need some small pistol primers. I have Fed 210M
215M
CCI small rifle
Ramshot TAC 1lb and 8lb
N570 1lb's
Varget 1lb
Titegroup 1lb
LIL GUN 1lb
I'd trade 1 for 1 with primers. I think 1lb of powder for 1k primers, but for some of powders I might do 2lbs.
I live in Bend. May travel for the right deal.
Your small rifle primers will work as a perfect sub for the small pistol primers. Same load, some workup. crono won't tell the diff.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.