JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 2 of these and love mine but my son if not so keen on it. The are excellent tools for shooting as you can gently move them up or dow and left to right with minimal effort.

These are built rock solid as well with a awesome powder coat that is tough and will last.

Link <broken link removed>

The Rock BR will help you discover the true potential of your rifle and ammunition. This high quality rest is designed for the most accuracy-minded shooters around, bench rest competitors. Now everyone who wants the best from their rifle can benefit from the advanced design, precision machining, and finely engineered features of the Rock BR.

The Rock BR is loaded with the following features:
&#9632;15 1/2 lb. product weight dispersed along 15" cast-iron footprint
&#9632;Fine elevation adjustments are possible through our ball bearing rotational system
&#9632;Windage-adjustable cradle allows shooters to make smooth and precise corrections with fingertips
&#9632;Cradle features a sturdy bag tensioning system for improved forend support and increased stability for refined accuracy
&#9632;Stainless steel components
&#9632;Rest comes with both 3" lobe bag for flat forends and filled Medium Varmint front bag for sporter style forends
&#9632;Accepts any of the Caldwell Deluxe Front Rest Bags

The price is $125 firm and I don't mind to have 2 of them but I could get something else that I would you a little more like a new GPS.

But if you are interested let me know.

No shipping as well as it is heavy.

Any questions just ask.

Scott
360-314-8144

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top