WTT for ammo or $125. Excellent shooting rest... Have a NIB Rock BR™

Reactions
I have 2 of these and love mine but my son if not so keen on it. The are excellent tools for shooting as you can gently move them up or dow and left to right with minimal effort.

These are built rock solid as well with a awesome powder coat that is tough and will last.

Link <broken link removed>

The Rock BR will help you discover the true potential of your rifle and ammunition. This high quality rest is designed for the most accuracy-minded shooters around, bench rest competitors. Now everyone who wants the best from their rifle can benefit from the advanced design, precision machining, and finely engineered features of the Rock BR.

The Rock BR is loaded with the following features:
&#9632;15 1/2 lb. product weight dispersed along 15" cast-iron footprint
&#9632;Fine elevation adjustments are possible through our ball bearing rotational system
&#9632;Windage-adjustable cradle allows shooters to make smooth and precise corrections with fingertips
&#9632;Cradle features a sturdy bag tensioning system for improved forend support and increased stability for refined accuracy
&#9632;Stainless steel components
&#9632;Rest comes with both 3" lobe bag for flat forends and filled Medium Varmint front bag for sporter style forends
&#9632;Accepts any of the Caldwell Deluxe Front Rest Bags

The price is $125 firm and I don't mind to have 2 of them but I could get something else that I would you a little more like a new GPS.

But if you are interested let me know.

No shipping as well as it is heavy.

Any questions just ask.

Scott
360-314-8144

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom