JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need an Extreme Weather 30-06 Winchester. Wholesale Sports has them.
Sendero's in .300win mag or 7mm
Or a heavy barrel in those cals only. If you have one you think I might like let me know.

What I have to trade is a LNIB PTR91(SC)Squad Carbine semi .308 with less than a 100 rounds through it and in mint condition with manual, and 5 mags. I can add a ACOG for an excellent price if wanted.

I also have a NIB M1A Scout to trade. Never fired or handled. Also 4 mags.

If you have a LNIB or NIB one and interested in the ACOG I will sell it for $350. That is a deal............ So bring it on and show me the guns.

I just need a new bolt action and these are just spare trading rifles.

I Put trade value at @ $1800 with ACOG which is more than fair and the bolt actions are getting light. Or if want just the gun we can work out a different payment.

Serious people only and if you are a tire kicker don't even bother. I just want to deal with a seious person like myself. Also I prefer you have everything for your gun and it is in mint condtion and has a very low round count. I don't want a .300win with a 1000 rounds through it. Low to me is like 50 ro less sorry but you are getting a brand new gun and I don't want a gun that has been put to work and looks beat up. I just expect close to new and thats not asking much.

If you want to pay cash the price is $1800 for the PTR and the M1A is going to be $2300 and that is an outstanding deal as I am only giving this a week and if nothing happens I am just going to keep it. Thanks for the reading of the long post.

Scott
360-314-8144

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.