JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade is a Custom, by me, Kahr CW9 covert. I am the second owner of this pistol. It's been 100% before and after the mod.
I'd put round count at 500+, before the chop. And about 300+ after, all trouble free.
This has been my pocket carry and I'm looking for something a little smaller. This would disappear IWB.

I will also include (2) 6 round stainless mags with it.

Also comes with original box and paperwork.

Here's a link to my mod: My new "Covert Weapon 9" - KahrTalk Forums

I'm looking for a S&W 442, or 642. I may entertain a Ruger. I'm not really worried about condition, as it will live in my pocket, just no rust. Basically looking for your revolver.

I can also add cash for the right deal. I can email or text additional pics as well.

kahr6.jpg

So basically what you did was take a cw9 and cut the grip down to take the cm9 magazine's, correct? This gives you the easier concealability and pocket carry capability of the Cm9 while maintaining the ballistic advantage of the longer barrel and sight radius. I like it. I thought about doing that to a Glock 22 so it would take Glock 23 magazines.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.