JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Its time I finally scratched this itch. Would like to try before I jump in. I have a TCGC membership and am action range certified. Fast drawing is not allowed at the club but I'd like to get the feel of a true raced fast gun and holster. Of course any ammo/supplies I would cover. I do have a full set of cowboy action guns (revolvers/levers/shotgun) Id be happy to bring along.

Look here Mister........... Don't you ever underestimate my ignorance.
well YEARS ago when I was 16 my uncle had a lodge hotel with cabins and stuff in COOKE CITY MONTANA.
Anyway way one time one of the guests there was BOB MUNDEN and his wife Peggy.
some how some way my uncle talked him into doing a small show in the back yard of the lodge. For us and some of the other people in the small town.
I have pictures but I will have to look for them .
And there not going to be very good.
Way before didgatal cameras.
But I have some pictures of my sister holding balloons as he shoots them .

P.S. he had bullets made out of a hard WAX

Last Edited:
I TRIED IT!
Thanks to fellow member, North Plains! Today I was welcomed by the " 6 Gun Fast Draw" club in Banks OR.
These folks could not have been more hospitable. I had 4 different members helping me learn the sport. They provided all the guns, hosters, ammo at no charge. Shot 4 different revolvers with two different holster rigs.
This is a crazy fun, safe sport. Thanks to Howard Baker and his members...they love to have new folks visit and have room for more members. You will probably see me there!

20190223_120211.jpg

Last Edited:
I TRIED IT!
Thanks to fellow member, North Plains! Today I was welcomed by the " 6 Gun Fast Draw" club in Banks OR.
These folks could not have been more hospitable. I had 4 different members helping me learn the sport. They provided all the guns, hosters, ammo at no charge. Shot 4 different revolvers with two different holster rigs.
This is a crazy fun, safe sport. Thanks to Howard Baker and his members...they love to have new folks visit and have room for more members. You will probably see me there!

View attachment 551444
Nothing like yours .
But I just got a cowboy style 22 today.
Lol plinker. MVIMG_20190223_124217.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews