JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For the black powder nutz,I have a couple books someone might be interested in.Always looking for 5.56 boolit tipz,(small rifle primers,large/small pistol primers local and brass in 9MM/45 ACP or cash to buy these things.I am open to offers.
The complete black powder handbook,4th edition,revised and expanded by sam fadala
and Black powder hobby gunsmithing by sam fadala and dale storey
PM me if you are interested

one book was 18 and some change(top) and 35 I think for the bottom book.Not looking for the marked amount for them but am open to offers for component parts or cash.thanks

View attachment 194046
View attachment 194047

BTT.still have these for trade or sale.you can make offers.I will take 9MM bullet tips,they can be hard cast,powder for the 5.56 like IMR/H 4198 H 322/355 or pistol powder primers,small rifle or small/large pistol,9MM brass/45 brass,cash works also.20.00 cash or equivalent in components.I'll ship these free to you and pay the shipping from you for the bullet tips or brass.powder and primers I can pick up local in salem and surrounding areas.thank you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.