Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT Black Powder Books for components.cash

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by Ding, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Ding

Ding Lighter Side of Oz Active Member

For the black powder nutz,I have a couple books someone might be interested in.Always looking for 5.56 boolit tipz,(small rifle primers,large/small pistol primers local and brass in 9MM/45 ACP or cash to buy these things.I am open to offers.
    The complete black powder handbook,4th edition,revised and expanded by sam fadala
    and Black powder hobby gunsmithing by sam fadala and dale storey
    PM me if you are interested

one book was 18 and some change(top) and 35 I think for the bottom book.Not looking for the marked amount for them but am open to offers for component parts or cash.thanks

000_1450.jpg
    000_1451.jpg

2. Ding

Ding Lighter Side of Oz Active Member

BTT.still have these for trade or sale.you can make offers.I will take 9MM bullet tips,they can be hard cast,powder for the 5.56 like IMR/H 4198 H 322/355 or pistol powder primers,small rifle or small/large pistol,9MM brass/45 brass,cash works also.20.00 cash or equivalent in components.I'll ship these free to you and pay the shipping from you for the bullet tips or brass.powder and primers I can pick up local in salem and surrounding areas.thank you.