JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
I have a AAMR-47UF. Made by Atlantic arms. Milled receiver. Less than 100 rounds through it. 100% finish still. No major scratches light wear. Even on the front wood grip where the metal stock usually meets is not scratched up as I covered it with a small piece electrical tape to keep away scratches. Nickel plated bolt and carrier. Topped off with a unique Teflon coating. Basically like new cleaned and treated right.

AK47 Milled Rifle AA Mfg Underfolder AK-E02 - AtlanticFirearms.com
This exact rifle. Original link for gun. Was 1300 when first sold

Would come with 3 mags and a Case. Willing to through in other items spending on your offer.

Prefer to meetup face to face and trade in Oregon but would be willing to come to a shipping agreement for trades or selling. You would most likely have to ship first but willing to work on agreement.

Mostly looking for a good FAL. But open to other trades that are equal in value or offers worst I can say is no.If you see this add is still up then it is still available.

Any other questions or offers text (503-602-3925)

CA3CC350-3F3C-404F-8F8F-7A4CC48F88C1.jpeg EA6419FD-E47A-4F5C-AA68-D0818F77C50C.jpeg 9EB9C0A2-EA19-46FE-9A88-AFC10039797C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.