JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Got my Aero Complete lower for sale, great condition, I still have the box and receipt, only had about 500-600 rounds shot with it. Wanting to trade it for a complete AR Pistol Lower that shoots 5.56/223, willing to add cash on top if you have a nice lower. Looking for a Mega Arms pistol lower mostly but ill look at all offers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
2ED6951C-A2D9-48CA-A491-7578C33B1503.jpeg A4E5D7ED-8553-4510-9B39-4966177034E0.jpeg 727A18EC-6DB2-43DF-B3CE-EE845E379007.jpeg A06D6EB9-02B0-4430-8BDE-9CAB9494E305.jpeg B097903D-0004-4925-ABC8-4229855228E2.jpeg

Man I would have taken you up on this offer as Aero was supposed to ship me a brand new complete pistol lower last week. I am annoyed they are taking so long.
Man that sucks, they have been backed up for a a while. A buddy of mine had to wait 2 months to finally get his lower to the FFL. Pandemic Struggles.

Sorry dumb question, but cant you just put a brace or pistol buffer and have a pistol lower? I have an aero lower using for a pistol build and thought that was ok to do.. Thanks,

Sorry dumb question, but cant you just put a brace or pistol buffer and have a pistol lower? I have an aero lower using for a pistol build and thought that was ok to do.. Thanks,
AR Pistol lowers are registered as Pistol Lowers, so you cant put a brace on a rifle lower and you cant put a butt stock on a pistol lower. Rifle Lower + Barrel shorter then 16" = SBR (short barreled rifle), Rifle lower + barrel longer then 16" = rifle, Pistol lower with barrel shorter then 16" = AR Pistol.

Not if his lower started as a rifle. It must always be a rifle then. You can make a pistol lower into a rifle as long as the barrel is 16 inches. You can also turn it back into a pistol if you take the stock off first and then the barrel.

The key with ar lowers, is to buy them as a stripped lower. They are listed as "other" and can be built as you see fit, provided they always stay listed as "other". Once sold as a rifle lower, they must stay that way.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.