Remington
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a variety of ammo in 9mm (115 grain, 124 and 145) . Also have some 38 special and 38 specical plus p as well as three boxes of 357 magnum ammo.(the 357 is 142 grains fmjtc. and the 158 grain jsp). I also have some remington large rifle primers that I would like to trade. Again, not interested in selling the ammo or primers. I would like to trade any or all for small pistol primers. The type of primers you have and the caliber of ammo you would like will determine the quantity /ratio of the trade. Please pm me with a phone/text # if you'd like to work out a deal. Camas /Washougal area.

thanks

IMG_3602.jpg IMG_3597.jpg IMG_3596.jpg IMG_3599.jpg

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
I have a variety of ammo in 9mm (115 grain, 124 and 145) . Also have some 38 special and 38 specical plus p as well as three boxes of 357 magnum ammo.(the 357 is 142 grains fmjtc. and the 158 grain jsp). I also have some remington large rifle primers that I would like to trade. Again, not interested in selling the ammo or primers. I would like to trade any or all for small pistol primers. The type of primers you have and the caliber of ammo you would like will determine the quantity /ratio of the trade. Please pm me with a phone/text # if you'd like to work out a deal. Camas /Washougal area.

thanks

View attachment 737146 View attachment 737147 View attachment 737148 View attachment 737149
If you want to sell the lot, let me know. I'd buy all you have. Or tell me how many primer's you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Freedom Ring
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group

Upcoming Events

Jefferson State Shooting Association Gun Show
Klamath Falls, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows