JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just picked this up a few weeks ago finally took it out and found the trigger pulls real nice and smooth, zero issues with cycling. The gun in and of itself works flawlessly I just don't have a steady enough hand for DAO triggers. Stainless slide and barrel, don't know what the frame is but when I cleaned it after the range trip I noticed that it is definitely a lighter than stainless alloy. has either a duracote or ceracote finish again, not sure which but included a pic of one of the magazines to show that this could use a re-finish if you like pretty guns.

I was informed of the following: "Just for the info that is a wash state police trade in coated in np3 (robar) with 2 color trijicons."

At the moment my trade interests are specific: Another Beretta 96 that is DA/SA capable or a Dan Wesson 22LR revolver, might take a NIB Ruger Single Six 22LR 4" to 6" barrel (don't know if they even make them in other barrel lengths but don't want any shorter than 4" or longer than 6" in any case) Also only want a six shooter that's why I did not ask for a Single Ten.

I don't have any cash to add and would want you to add cash or ammo if your Ruger Single Six is anything less than NIB.

Making a road trip down to Vancouver tomorrow so not likely to respond to PM's till evening time.

Will set a cash price of $450 just because there is a Dan Wesson on Gunbroker but it's only on there for 6 more days.

This goes with...

IMG_20131230_205138_803_zps59a27aa4.jpg IMG_20131230_205217_687_zps0d7c0581.jpg IMG_20131230_205328_452_zps17b5f1b8.jpg IMG_20140104_164805_722_zpsd386f780.jpg