JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a bottle of Seagrams V.O. Canadian whisky for trade. The bottle is the last part of a large whisky collection. this bottle is a 1960 export/import/import(canada-Bolivia-U.S.) lot's of travel on this one. stored in a basement for 45 years. sealed in excellent condition. I have opened one of these before, very smooth! trade value is set at $300.00 - I will also throw in a bottle of 1960 vina casablanca(bolivian white wine) sealed. probably a long shot but figured there might be whisky collectors on here to?

***edit, found a new sealed bottle of De kuyper sloe gin 1955 I'm also going to throw in, these have sold for about $110.00 on average.

looking for ammo(400 rounds/no reloads, must be factory). trades only will not sell. must be older than 21 and show ID.

7.62x39
9mm
38 special

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.